Sunday, April 6, 2014

Maybe my "A" is actually Anti-Religion.

Can I sit here and say there is no God, with absolute certainty? No. But what I am absolutely certain of, is that the Gods we know of today, yesterday, and tomorrow are nothing more than fabrications of those who would seek to control us. God, without religion, does not exist. Ironically, religion can exist without a god.

There is most certainly a possibility that our entire universe was created by some sentient being. However, to propose that this being gives two shits about the daily lives of one species on the miniscule speck of that universe known as Earth, is preposterous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Trolls and spammers will be ignored. I'm interested in what you have to say because...I'm a reasonable guy!